Zeekbeek® has partnered with the Illinois State Bar to give members enhanced features. Illinois State Bar members members who want to remove their information from the online public directory can do so by “opting-out” on their “My Account” page on the ISBA website or they can call the ISBA office Monday through Friday between 8:30 – 4:30 at 1-800-252-8908 or 217-525-1760.
Articles in this section
- Video: Guide to Editing Your Illinois State Bar Association Profile
- How to Upload and Change Your Photo
- How to Post an Article
- How do I log in as an Illinois State Bar Member?
- Illinois State Bar Members: How to change your name, address, phone, or email on your profile.
- Why is my information Zeekbeek? Can I remove it?
- What is the Articles & Blogs section?