The Reviews and Endorsement options are located on your "Edit Profile" page. (The Endorsement option also controls Recommendations.)
Make sure you’re logged into your account.
1. First, locate the Actions menu in the upper-right corner of the screen and click on it.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Edit Profile.
Your profile page will appear, with options for adding and removing information.
3. Click on the Settings category on the left side of the screen.
You'll see the Settings category expand into two options: "Account Settings" and "Subscriptions & Email Delivery."
The "Account Settings" box (displayed simply as a "Settings" box) will automatically appear with a button that allows editing.
Note: Depending on your monitor, you may need to scroll up to see the entire "Settings" box.
4. Click on the Edit button.
5. "Enable Review" and “Enable Endorsement” will be two of several settings you can adjust. You can toggle them on or off by using the YES/NO switches. Enabling endorsements will also enable recommendations.
(In this example, reviews and endorsements are being allowed.)
6. Once you're satisfied with your choices, click the Save button.
You can repeat these steps at any time to enable or disable reviews and endorsements.
To learn how reviews appear within a lawyer's profile, click here.
To learn how endorsements/recommendations appear within a lawyer's profile, click here.