The Photo Gallery within your profile can be used to:
- upload existing photos from your computer
- choose a specific photo to be your Profile Picture
This article will show you how to add photos and how to select one of them to be your Profile Photo.
(The Photo Gallery can also be used to temporarily remove a photo from Profile Picture status, and to permanently delete photos. For detailed instructions, please refer to our article, "How do I remove photos from my account?")
Upload Existing Photos from your computer
1. When you're logged into your account, you'll see your name in the upper right corner of your screen. Next to your name is the word Actions. Click on Actions and a menu will appear.
2. Click on Edit Profile.
You'll be taken to a new page where you can edit your profile information.
3. Look at the column of options on the left side of your screen. Click on the General category to expand the list. Then click on Photo Gallery.
4. Your browser will automatically scroll down to the "Photo Gallery" section of your profile. Click on "Upload Photo."
5. A pop-up window will appear. Click on the Browse button to select a photo from your computer.
6. Another window will appear. This one will show files on your own computer. Navigate to the folder and the file you prefer.
7. The selected photo file's name will be displayed within the pop-up window. Click the Upload button.
This photo will now appear in your photo gallery.
Make Profile Picture
1. You can always set an existing picture (in your Photo Gallery) as your Profile Picture. Once you identify it, click on the Pencil icon.
2. Click on Make Profile Picture. That picture is now your profile picture.
If you need detailed instructions for removing photos, please refer to our article, "How do I remove photos from my account?"