You can register for Zeekbeek in just a few simple steps.
1. In the upper right corner of our homepage, you’ll see the Register and Login buttons.
(Note: If you are a member of a specific State Bar, please refer to that association's section of the Help Desk for details.)
Click on the blue Register button.
2. On the left side of the screen you’ll see the Registration Form menu, with four account types to choose from: Consumer, Law Student, Legal Professional, and Lawyer.
Click on the I'm a Lawyer box.
3. You’ll be asked to provide some basic information about yourself. The fields marked with an orange stripe are required (including username, password, state where you are licensed, license number and year licensed).
4. Next, our Profile Wizard will ask you to verify some important information and customize you account settings
It will ask you to select at least one practice area. Then you’ll be asked your preferences regarding new clients, communication, reviews & endorsements.
5. Finally, you’ll be asked to read and accept our user agreement.
Click I Agree.
Your new lawyer account is now registered and ready to use. You’ll be taken to your Edit Profile screen. From there, you can continue to add information or you can navigate to other areas of the site. Remember: you can edit any of the information in your profile at any time!