FINDING A LAWYER IS AS EASY AS 1,2,3
STEP 1. Search legal help based on your needs & location:
TIP: If you are not sure what type of lawyer you are looking for, here are some suggestions
* Start typing the practice area you think you need, and then select the best match from the drop down menu.
* Browse the full list of practice areas next to the search field.
* Some of the most frequently searched types of lawyers are:
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Family Law/Divorce
- Criminal Law/Criminal Defense/DUI & DWI
- Traffic Law/Traffic Violations
- Business Law
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury/Negligence
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Arbitration & Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property/Patent/Trademark/Copyright
- Tax Law
STEP 2: Review attorneys who meet your needs. Browse their background, expertise and reviews.
STEP 3: Choose an attorney and schedule a consultation.
TIP: You can narrow your search results by using the filters on the left hand side of the lawyer search results page. For example:
* show only lawyers who are accepting new clients
* show only lawyers who have an appointment available today, tomorrow or this week
* show only lawyers who offer a free initial consult
* search for lawyers who speak a certain language
For more information please visit the Consumer Help Center or contact us through live chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org