One way to encourage consumers to contact you is to show that you're Accepting New Clients.
Not only does your profile show this status, but it's also a filter that consumers can use when searching for lawyers.
With one click, a consumer can show only those attorneys who are Accepting New Clients.
This option can be controlled from your "Edit Profile" page.
Make sure you’re logged into your account.
1. First, locate the Actions menu in the upper-right corner of the screen and click on it.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Edit Profile.
Your profile page will appear, with options for adding and removing information.
3. Click on the Settings category on the left side of the screen.
You'll see the Settings category expand into two options: "Account Settings" and "Subscriptions & Email Delivery."
The "Account Settings" box (displayed simply as a "Settings" box) will automatically appear.
You'll see a blue Edit button.
Note: Depending on your monitor, you may need to scroll up to see the entire "Settings" box.
4. Click on the Edit button.
5. "Accept Consumer Clients" will be the first of several settings you can adjust. You can toggle it on or off by using the YES/NO switches.
In the example below, it's set to NO. Click on NO.
6. You'll see the toggle switch to Yes.
7. Once you're satisfied with your choices, click the Save button, in the lower-right corner.
You can repeat these steps at any time to enable or disable your Accepting New Clients status.