1. Once you are logged into CloudLawyers, go to the top right and click on the Actions menu.
2. Select Edit Profile.
3. To add a new profile photo, click on the Camera icon on the left side of the page (under the "Navigation" heading), or go to the Photo Gallery section at the top of the page.
4. Click on Upload a Photo. Note-Only .jpg and .png files are accepted. .tiff and .gif files are not accepted.
5. Click on the Browse button and find the new photo you want to use. Then select Upload.
6. The photo will appear in the photo gallery. In the top right of the photo, click on the pencil. Then select Make Profile Photo. It may take a few minutes for the picture to load.
Uploaded photos are all saved in the photo gallery.
To Remove the Main Profile Photo
1. Go to the camera in the top left of your profile.
2. Click on the camera. Select Remove. Note-This does not remove the photo from your photo gallery, it only removes it as the main profile photo.
3. To permanently remove a photo, go to the photo gallery. Click the pencil in the top right of the photo. Select Delete This Photo.