When a potential client contacts you through Illinois Lawyer Finder, you will receive an email from the CloudLawyers support email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not reply to the email as it will be sent to the CloudLawyer's help desk and not the consumer.
Contact requests can be viewed and managed from your Illinois Lawyer Finder dashboard. To access your contact requests, follow the steps below.
- Click here to sign in.
- Enter your state bar username and password and click Sign in. You will be taken straight to the dashboard. Go to step 3, below.
Note: Alternatively, you may click the link contained in the e-mail you received which will take you to the main CloudLawyers/Zeekbeek sign in page. Choose your state:
On the RIGHT SIDE of the screen click the maroon ISBA Login button.
Enter your credentials to sign in. Click Actions from the top menu then Dashboard.
- Your latest contacts will be displayed in the center of the page. To see all of your active contacts, click Client Contacts from the left side menu.
- Click View Request to see more details regarding the request.
- Click I’m Interested to see more information. This does not enter you into any agreement with the potential client. It is another privacy layer prior to exposing the consumer’s name and contact information. Go to step 6.
Click Decline based on the available information. The consumer will be notified that you have declined their request. No further action is required.
Click Conflict Question to ask the consumer additional questions regarding their legal issue. No further action is required until you receive a response to your inquiry.
- Choose Accept Contact, Decline, or Ask Question/Comment (visible only if the consumer is registered with CloudLawyers). The consumer will be notified that you have accepted or declined their issue or if you have additional questions.
- If you accept the request please contact the potential client within 24 hours. The contact information for the client is listed on the bottom of the contact form.