If a potential client contacts you through Illinois Lawyer Finder, you will get an email sent from the CloudLawyers support email. Please do not reply to the email, if you press reply it will go to the directory help desk.
1. In the email, click on the login link in blue. Or click here.
2. You will be taken to the main CloudLawyers login page. Click on the State of Illinois or select Illinois from the dropdown menu on the right side.
3. On the RIGHT SIDE click on the red button under the Illinois State Bar Association logo.
4. Enter your state bar username and password.
5. Once you are logged in you will see your dashboard. Your latest contacts will be visible in the center of the page or to see all of your active contacts select Client Contacts in the left navigation panel.
6. Then click on the view request of the request to respond.
7. Select I’m Interested to see more information or decline based on the available information.
8. Either accept or decline the contact.
If you accept the request please contact the potential client within 24 hours. The contact information for the client is listed on the bottom of the contact form.